Fraternity, Charity and Loyalty.
Preserving the memory of the Grand Army of the Republic and our ancestors who fought to preserve the Union 1861–1865.
As a patriotic and fraternal order, our purposes are to:
- Perpetuate the memory of the Grand Army of the Republic and of the men who saved the Union in 1861 to 1865.
- Assist in every practicable way in preserving, and making available for research, documents and records pertaining to the Grand Army of the Republic and its members.
- Cooperate in honoring all those who have served our country patriotically in any war.
- Teach patriotism, the duties of citizenship, the true history of our country, and the love and honor of our Flag.
- Oppose every tendency or movement that would weaken loyalty to, destroy, or impair our constitutional Union.
- Inculcate and broadly sustain the American principles of representative government, equal rights, and impartial justice for all.
To be recognized for providing outstanding leadership to our Department and our Order.